Anyone’s skill in counting cards quickly and confidently can be used in a variety of card games. In order to minimize the advantage of a gambling establishment, successful players use the strategy of live online Blackjack card counting, which must be practice for a long time, and it is also beneficial to use the services of a special trainer, that is, a specialized online resource that provides certain courses and techniques on a chosen topic.
People who successfully use these skills are commonly referred to in the world of gambling as counters. All traditional land-based casinos try to find such players and put them on the blacklist, so the best place where users can freely increase their chances of winning are online gambling portals. It is advisable to count cards during competitions with a live dealer, where there are a large number of participants.
Live online Blackjack card counting strategy and expert advice
Many experts believe that the Blackjack card counting strategy appeared back in 1962, when the American professor Edward Thorpe first began to assign certain values to cards, and now this method has become simpler and is covered with the help of a special online trainer, as well as constant practice of players. By and large, this is a person’s ability to determine as accurately as possible the composition of the cards remaining in the deck and thus make the right decisions.
Frequent training helps to bring personal abilities to automatism. The most suitable strategy is Hi-Lo, where the cards are divided into three groups, assigning them positive, negative or neutral values. 2,3,4,5 and 6 equate to (+1). 7,8 and 9 bring zero, and 10, Jack, Queen, King and Ace have a value (-1). Now, with a positive score, the player can bet more, and with a negative one, reduce the bet.
Here are some tips from the pros:
- Active users should always adhere to the live online Blackjack card counting system called Hi-Lo, which will help to feel confident at the gaming table when playing with a real dealer and to minimize the house edge.
- Only being in a cozy home environment, sitting on a soft sofa in front of a personal computer, a person will be able to quickly count the cards that have left the game without arousing any suspicion from the administration of the gambling establishment.
- If, as a result of these actions, the participant in the entertainment begins to receive stable positive results, and his bankroll will steadily increase, then he should invest the money he earned in further training with an online trainer to further improve his own skills.
All people who follow the listed recommendations will soon become counters and receive permanent winnings.
How to learn card counting in online Blackjack
It does not require proof that in order to gain significant success in the Blackjack card counting game, players need practice, and also often use the help of an online trainer. Here’s what users need for a useful training:
- You can easily practice your own skills while playing in free mode;
- It will be useful for people to use special simulator programs with additional settings for beginners;
- You can get a lot of experience in keeping the counting at a high level by playing frequently with friends;
- Simply watching the pros play live is a great way to practice your personal skills in the right setting.
Although these methods have obvious advantages, they still have nothing to compare with a real money game, where you can test your card counting skills.